I am thrilled to have teamed up with The Shalbourne Collection to bring you a Yoga & Wellbeing Workshop in Shalbourne, near Marlborough. Please join me, here is the format of our time together.
9.30 to 11am - Healthy Gut, Healthy Mind, Healthy Body
The first half of the morning is dedicated to our gut health, incorporating some of the latest nutritional research, which has transformed the way we now look at our physical and mental health. I will be sharing:
- Better breakfast recipes so you and your kids can start the day without sugar and get some variety
- Tips to support your immune system and avoid family colds, coughs & tummy bugs
- Clear up confusion about supplements by learning about food grown which deliver nutrients where they are needed
Finally, I will answer any burning wellness questions you might have!
11am - Break for Plenish Juices and healthy snacks
11.30am to 1pm - Yoga & Mindfullness
In the second half of our morning you will learn:
- Breathing to quickly reduce stress
- Move into a flowing strength building yoga set
- Finish with mindful meditation
My aim if for you to leave with the ability to inject a sense of calm into your every day whenever you may need it, learn techniques to strength the body starting with you immune system and increase mental flexibility.