I am thrilled to have been invited back to the beautiful Blaegrove Barn to bring you a Nutrition & Meditation Workshop dedicated to the importance of gut health.
My work balances the benefits of ancient traditions with the latest research in functional medicine for a modern approach to holistic wellbeing. In this workshop I will share my passion for, and knowledge of, gut health built up over three years of research and study in culinary medicine. I will be incorporating the latest nutritional research, which has transformed the way we now look at our physical and mental health. You will come away with great nutrition and lifestyle tips to boost your immune system so that we head into Winter health and happy.
We will start with a nutrient dense breakfast bowl, there will be a break for fermented drinks with snacks, and throughout the morning you will explore:
- How nutrition influences the immune system so we can avoid Winters colds & coughs
- Benefits of fermented foods, with lots to try, so you can decide which to spend time making & which to buy!
- Use of probiotics and supplements that help to support a depleted immune system
As always there will also be time for all your burning questions! Recipes will be naturally gluten, dairy and refined sugar free.
During the second half of our morning you will learn:
- How stress affects our immune systems & breathing exercises to combat the detrimental effects
- A simple meditation for immune health
My aim is for you to leave with the ability to inject a sense of calm into your every day whenever you may need it, learn techniques to strength the body starting with your immune system and increase mental flexibility.
£40 per person (including goody bag), with a maximum of 12 participants
Workshop tickets and vouchers are non-refundable and bookings cannot be changed, This does not effect your statutory rights regarding distance - and online selling regulations. No refund will be given for failure to attend.