I am a mother of two young children, a springer spaniel and seven fluffy bantams. I run a business and am a wife to a husband commuting 3 hours a day to work in London. In short I am aware of the fine balancing act you are all making so that the needs of your families are met.
At Dandelion I am keen for mothers to allow themselves the chance to indulge and immerse their own senses away from family life. It allows you time out so that you step back into daily life with renewed energy. Time is the greatest luxury but sometimes life gets in the way and things just don't go to plan!
Being flexible is essential, we have learned this through experience, from your feedback, and have adapted our offering for individual needs. Here are some of the ways we have done this, just little things you might not know about Dandelion Wellbeing:
- Ask for a taster session so that you can get to know a therapy or type of massage before you sign up to a longer session.
- Bring your baby or child to your massage session - we have a huge bag of toys for little ones and a small laptop with family friendly games for 3 years up.
- Don't panic about the dog, parking is close to the barn, there is a little park area for walks and I can check on them! or bring them in, we have two baskets and water bowls and many therapists are happy for them to come to your session, dogs love Reiki!
- Weekly Baby Massage with time for relaxation and expert baby care advice with Sophie Burke, drop in classes, every Tuesday at 10.45am, book HERE
- Ashram style honesty box for tea, £1 for black or herbal tea, £1.50 for Organic Monmouth coffee and coco milk drinks for kids.
- Thursday Thursdays - pop in for a freshly made superfood juice, just £2
- Yoga with Mummy, £5 per family - just ask!
- Free WiFi
- Free room hire for support or charity group meetings
Many of our classes have been created from your feedback, like Dance Fusion, and classes start from £8. So, if you would like a weekly yoga class with your little people you just need to ask! I hope to meet new faces this Summer term, young, old, and furry! Tell is what it is you need, how you like your tea, which lactose free milk you prefer and you will be pleasantly suprised what we can do.